Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Information when planning your vacation to the White Mountains
- We have a 24-Hour cancellation policy, meaning you must cancel your stay by noon on the day prior to your arrival. Any Cancellations after that time will be subject to a charge, equal to 1 night’s stay. If you are canceling a portion of your stay after you have arrived, each day that has not been canceled prior to the 24-hour window will be charged.
- Booking Packages: Currently packages can only be booked by calling the hotel directly at 1-800-437-3529.
- Online Reservations: All reservations made online through our site or through other sites must canceled online. Unfortunately we are unable to cancel reservation you made online for you.
- If you are canceling a portion of your stay after you have arrived, each day that has not been cancelled prior to the 24-hour window will be charged: Check-out by 11am – A $50 fee for check-out after 11am – Reserved Rate
- Check-in time is after 3:00 PM
- Check-ins after 11pm are available, arrangements will need to be made prior to check-in
- Check-ins prior to regular check-in times are possible but not guaranteed.
Check- out is at 11am. Late check-outs are occasionally possible, ask about availability when you arrive for your stay.
Lost and Found:
As a general Rule: items left by our guests are kept for a period of 1-2 weeks. Arrangements can be made for shipping or pick-up of these personal items. Items not kept include: Undergarments, personal hygene products, food, and/or alcohol. Other items may be discarded depending on their condition. A $5 charge above and beyond shipping costs will be charged.
How Far is the Royalty Inn from:
- StoryLand – 23.36 Miles
- Santa’s Village – 17.44 Miles
- North Conway – 29.28 Miles
- Six Gun City – 12.94 Miles
- Mt. Washington (Auto Road)- 9.33 Miles
- Pinkham Notch (Visiter’s Center)- 11.99 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails – 1.5 Blocks, Snowmobile’s can be ridden from our parking lot directly to the trail
- Tuckerman’s Ravine – 11.99 milesTrails start at the Pinkham Notch visitor’s center
- Sunday River – 28.88 miles
- Cog Railway – 25.91 Miles
- Bretton Woods – 29.29 Miles
- Jericho Mountain State Park – 5.28 Miles
- Great Glen Trails – 9.18 Miles